Check Upcoming Events for current workshops or Contact Us to schedule a series.
Who Should Attend?
This program is appropriate for both family/friend and professional caregivers who provide assistance or support to aging adults or persons with long term illnesses or disabilities across the lifespan.
What Will You Learn?
This five-part education and support program provides family and professional caregivers with an opportunity:
• To gain information on various topics related to caregiving.
• To learn methods of coping with the stresses and strains of being a caregiver.
• To learn what resources are available to them.
• To discover ways of working together to reduce some of the frustrations and barriers they face in their caregiving roles.
• To share common concerns.
• To recognize that they are not alone—others share similar feelings and concerns.
About “Caring for You Caring for Me”: This award-winning, evidence-informed workshop series was developed by the Rosalyn Carter Institute for Caregiving (RCI). Kadamba Tree has also developed a program adaptation that combines Caring for You, Caring for Me with additional instruction on practical stress management techniques and accessing quality health information online.