Alzheimer’s Association Caregiver Support Group
5:15 – 6:30pm
Kadamba Tree Foundation
1875 Connecticut Ave. NW (WeWork entrance)
Washington, D.C. 20009
Presented by: Alzheimer’s Association, National Capital Area Chapter
Build a support system with people who understand.
Alzheimer’s Association® caregiver support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for caregivers, family and friends of persons with dementia to:
• Develop a support system.
• Exchange practical information on caregiving challenges and possible solutions.
• Talk through issues and ways of coping.
• Share feelings, needs and concerns.
• Learn about community resources.
Visit http://www.alz.org/nca/ to learn more about caregiver programs and resources. To further extend your network of support, visit ALZConnected®, the Alzheimer’s Association’s online community, at alzconnected.org.
Alzheimer’s Association Helpline: 1-800-272-3900